- The author(s) warrant that the manuscript submitted is his/her/their own original research.
- All participated authors in this work take public responsibility and have approved that the manuscript has not been sent any other journal for publication.
- All matter included in the manuscript does not violate any existing copyright rules and any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- The manuscript meets ethical standards applicable to the research discipline.
- All peer review publications will be refereed in double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. Book, Software and Website Reviews will not be reviewed, but the editors reserve the right to refuse or edit review.
Copyright by TOJET. The authors jointly retain the copyright of the articles. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than TOJET must be honoured.
Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to
republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists,
requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. Request
permissions from the editors at